Welcome, Whiners!

Welcome, Whiners!
Are you tired of hearing, "Quit yer bitchin'?" Goood. You've come to the right place. Whiners, moaners, complainers, venters, and crybabies are all welcome and invited. No matter how petty and immature and insignificant your rant, you now have a place to post it. Or you can just enjoy my daily grousing. Yay. Let the bitching begin.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Some Trojans are NOT for Your Pleasure.


Yeah, yeah. There are Trojans ®, and there are Trojans. The ribbed kind claim to be for “her pleasure.” My ass. Those microscopic rings aren’t fooling anybody. I don’t know who the hell “she” is, but believe me; she’s getting her kicks from something other than the ribs, and, anyway, I’m telling you that ALL Trojans suck bigass ancient Grecian balls, and by Trojans, I mean those fucking bastards AKA computer malware.

I can’t be sure that when I clicked on the slide show of American Idol photos on MSNBC last Sunday that I unleashed the nastiest arsenal of cocksucking computer-eaters I’ve ever seen, but I wouldn’t put it past the smartasses who design and unleash viruses to bury one in a picture of God’s gift to the shit-eating grin, Scotty McCreery. (Yes, he has a velveteen voice and a long career in country music ahead. Unless the authorities discover preteen bones in the storage bins of his tour bus because it turns out that his just-this-side-of-psychotic glower isn’t part of the act. Scay-ree.)

Wait. Where was I? Oh. Sacknuzzling malware masters. I just don’t understand the motivation or rationale behind the authors of such malicious shit. I can’t believe that whoever starts a Trojan or a worm or a virus even knows if or when it reaches its destination. So what pleasure exactly do the creators get out of their depravity? How could my need for a handful of potentially addictive pharmaceuticals to mitigate the misery of my NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS MY FUCKING COMPUTER, WHICH I NEED FOR ALL OF MY WORK AND WITHOUT WHICH I WILL DIE get these scumbags off? 

I hope that someday the originator of a vicious virus or wicked worm goes on trial and that said trial is open to the public and that I get to go. I will sneak into the defendant’s waiting room by stuffing myself into a gigantic horse on wheels. Once the unsuspecting criminal accepts the surprise equine gift, I will jump out of the horse’s ass, grab the offending malware-maker by his miniscule balls, snip off his teeninesy weenie with a pair of cuticle scissors, drop said organette into a Trojan ® ribbed, tie up its lose end, shove the whole shebang up the s-o-b’s anus, and see how much he likes that. It’ll be the one and only time a Trojan ® ribbed brings this girl true pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. This really isn't "rocket science," Bloggurl.

    Many "explanations" could suffice for these fools' aberrant behavior. Bad childhood with a domineering mother leads the list, but probably a close second is that these predators were nerds in high school who crossed paths with too many bullies during their formative years and are "getting even" the only way they know how; and, unfortunately, for every "bully" (or even former-bully) who is victimized by their Cro-magnon (aka "Missing Link") behavior, tens of thousands of innocents must also suffer the slings and arrows of their unethical "pranks." Certainly there must exist a subterranean "clique" of misfits who applaud their sick compatriots' misbehavior (is there a clandestine "awards show" even?); just as in prisons there must be a hierarchy in the ranks of criminals. We know that pedophiles are low on that totem pole, because even murderers and bank robbers and car thieves and B & E losers have kids of their own.

    But what's the real "pay-off" in screwing up other people's lives? Isn't it BECOMING the very bullies those sickos despise? Just because they CAN?

    One giant leap below “trailer-trash,” they certainly won't be invited to any of the "best parties." Even if they and their collection of "legends-in-their-own-minds" hooligans promise to rent nice tuxedos (oh, sorry…these scoundrels probably aren't familiar with the word “hooligan” anyway).

    Hess

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you examine the effect Malwarebytes Anti Malware has on the PC then you will get shifting reactions. This is basically in light of the fact that individuals have diverse PC determinations along these lines it is difficult to rate whether Malwarebytes hugy affects the PC execution or not. https://how-to-remove.org/malware/adware-removal/search-ydserp-com-removal/

    ReplyDelete