Welcome, Whiners!

Welcome, Whiners!
Are you tired of hearing, "Quit yer bitchin'?" Goood. You've come to the right place. Whiners, moaners, complainers, venters, and crybabies are all welcome and invited. No matter how petty and immature and insignificant your rant, you now have a place to post it. Or you can just enjoy my daily grousing. Yay. Let the bitching begin.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thank You Letters, April 13, 2011

Dear spring weather in Middle Georgia,
     You are usually such an enjoyable season what with your plethora of fragrant blooms, your gentle breezes that whip my hair lightly from my face so that I go around looking like a celebrity in a music video, and your temperate sunshiny days that crisp up nicely after cool-enough-not-to-need-the-AC nights. So I really appreciate your completely considerate shift to one million degrees this afternoon just as I was leaving for work. Keep up the trend! It’s awesome sweating so much that the raging rivulets carve an actual valley between my boobs. A family of deer and a couple of sparrows have moved in. Thanks.
Bloggurl

Dear every single red light from my house to work,
     Thank you for managing to turn red immediately before my car arrived at each of your intersections and for staying red as long as possible even when no other vehicles were visible for three hundred miles. Great work!
Bloggurl

Dear air conditioner in my car,
     Thank you SO much for fucking up. TODAY!
Bloggurl

Dear April 13, 2011,
     The only way you could suck any more is if you were on Friday.
Bloggurl

1 comment:

  1. Here is my thank you note for today
    Dear April 19, 2011,
    Thank you for letting the person in the elevator next to smell so much like weed that I don't have to smoke any to get a high ! I certainly hope I can still pass a drug testing if I can find a job soon!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete