Welcome, Whiners!

Welcome, Whiners!
Are you tired of hearing, "Quit yer bitchin'?" Goood. You've come to the right place. Whiners, moaners, complainers, venters, and crybabies are all welcome and invited. No matter how petty and immature and insignificant your rant, you now have a place to post it. Or you can just enjoy my daily grousing. Yay. Let the bitching begin.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A F***ing Failure to Communicate

Apparently there has been some fucktastic mix-up in my recent communication with God. I distinctly remember asking for MORE money coming IN, but noooo. Somehow, some celestial assistant doesn't know her/his/its divine shorthand because not only is my bank account hemorrhaging green shit, but Alexis's car is in the shop, and they've set bail at $400. AND the asssuck insurance company to whom we give our monthly premium for their "anorexic coverage plan" just declared my recent surgery bill "ineligible." In tiny, little 6-point Calibri down at the bottom of the page by a 1-point asterisk is the reason for the denial: "This amount exceeds the annual maximum in plan. Because your annual maximum is 67 cents. And we are asssucks." So. Yes. I owe TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. For a ninety-second surgical procedure. Out fucking patient.

I LOVE insurance companies and want to marry them and then catch them with the nanny so that I can divorce them immediately in Vegas and take every single cent they ever made plus the his-and-hers hand towels that were a wedding gift from their liver-spotted great aunt Eula.

I'm not mad. What makes you think I am mad?

1 comment: