Welcome, Whiners!

Welcome, Whiners!
Are you tired of hearing, "Quit yer bitchin'?" Goood. You've come to the right place. Whiners, moaners, complainers, venters, and crybabies are all welcome and invited. No matter how petty and immature and insignificant your rant, you now have a place to post it. Or you can just enjoy my daily grousing. Yay. Let the bitching begin.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

Blu-fricking-hoo. I hate whiners. That's why I work hard to keep my whining to myself or only to share it with a few poor, trapped family members. But where is that getting me really? What has burying anger and dismay ever done for me? Excluding the procurement of a Maalox/Tums addiction and expensive stays in "health spas," not a damned thing. So. What do I have to complain about today?

How about the four fucking dollars per gallon that I just spent putting half a tank in my car? My car gets roughly a half a mile to the gallon, so the forty dollars I stuffed into its tank will get me to work and back a little less than twice. I guess I will have to hitch that last couple of miles. On the Interstate. At fricking night. Considering that I pull in a whopping $20 per hour as a RESPECTED adjunct instructor (NOT), it costs more to drive to work than I'm making by going to work. See why people go on Welfare? It PAYS to sit on your ass and eat cupcakes infused with high fructose corn syrup and fried in lard. I'm in!

1 comment:

  1. Well crap I typed a long comment and it is gone. Anywho...I was just telling Valerie the same thing. I passed the gas station on the way home and nearly died in the driver's seat when I saw $3.79 for gas...there is no reason on earth for it be that high...there has always been unrest in the Middle East so why are we letting that dictate our gas prices. Whew! Yay you have a blog!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete