Welcome, Whiners!

Welcome, Whiners!
Are you tired of hearing, "Quit yer bitchin'?" Goood. You've come to the right place. Whiners, moaners, complainers, venters, and crybabies are all welcome and invited. No matter how petty and immature and insignificant your rant, you now have a place to post it. Or you can just enjoy my daily grousing. Yay. Let the bitching begin.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Old People who Dress Like the Olsen Twins

A Fashion-Don't-EVER.

Dooky-brown, polyester knit trousers. Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. No one—NO ONE— looks good in these, and I can’t for the life of me figure why anyone “designed” these ugly fuckers. 

Come on! Who would buy these pants and think, “Yeah! These will look great with my white tennis shoes and short-sleeved, plaid shirt that has absolutely no brown in it and an off-white cardigan?” Who? Ohhh. Yeah. I know who. Male community college teachers. You know. The ones with so much dandruff that you just think the cardigan is off-white? Jesus. How can those bastards not see all the half-dollar-sized flakes of old, crackly skin that adhere to their liver-spotted scalps and three spindly grey hairs like extra-giant-head-lice snow sleds? Do they not realize the wife quit buying corn flakes years ago? Do they not have a clue that they walk around scenting the world with their essence of funeral home? And what about that pasty white shit in the corners of their mouths that wiggles and snaps when they speak? How can they miss that when they glue in the dentures each morning? Rinse, for God's sake!

I have just discovered a wonderful way to lose lots of weight. It’s even better than NutriSystem ®. I am going to picture that fellow who brushed by me this morning on the way to his classroom. I will see the stark contrast of the white sneakers below the too-short brown slacks. I will imagine the aroma of death and antiques. I will conjure the image of great chips of dead skin floating toward me. And I will never be able to eat again.

1 comment:

  1. "And what about that pasty white shit in the corners of their mouths that wiggles and snaps when they speak?"

    I just threw up a bit in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete